Our work never ends, but continues in good hands.
- Active engagement of 1000 people in the Vision 2022 process
- 5 distinct action plans were developed and acted on in the opportunity areas of:
CHANGING THE CONVERSATION
YOUNG PEOPLE ATTRACTION AND RETENTION
HEALTHY MANITOWOC COUNTY
- 2 community summits were conducted with over 500 people in attendance
- I Will pride-builder campaign resulted in 1300 individuals pledging their personal commitment to positively promote Manitowoc County in thought, word and action
- Manitowoc County was named an Active Community by Wisconsin Active Together
- Net promoter score for Manitowoc County improved from -39 to 0 in past 18 months
- Vision 2022 leaders were named in the 2018 Top 10 List of Influencers/Change Makers for Manitowoc County
The Vision 2022 model was designed as a limited-term fire starter initiative that would transition key tactics to existing organizations within the community, rather than create another ongoing organization. Why? V22 Leadership keenly appreciates the talents and resource availability within our community and values efficiency and strategic alignment. Therefore, Vision 2022 transitioned tactics to existing community partners to assure sustainability of the actions in a responsible manner. Organizational champions who now own tactical execution include: The Chamber of Manitowoc County, Young Professionals of Manitowoc County, Healthiest Manitowoc County, and Progress Lakeshore.
We thank these organizations for carrying the torch forward for community advancement.